Sat, Feb 23|
Old Rock Library, 2nd Floor
The Art & Skill of Introductions
The Art and Skill of Introductions - Leveraging In-Person Networking and LinkedIn to Build Your Business Join us for a three-hour workshop exploring the art and skill of building your social networks through introductions.
Time & Location
Feb 23, 2019, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Old Rock Library, 2nd Floor, 504 Maroon Ave, Crested Butte, CO 81224, USA
About the Event
The Art and Skill of Introductions - Leveraging In-Person Networking and LinkedIn to Build Your Business
Join us for a three-hour session exploring the art and skill of building your social networks through introductions. During our time together, you will:
- Understand HOW and WHY introductions can fast-track your business
- Learn how to use LinkedIn as a powerful networking tool
- Explore different ways to ask for an introduction, and how to handle the most common objections to your request
- Become a skillful listener, so you can be a skillful introducer
- Practice asking for, and giving, introductions
- Network with workshop participants (It’s like LinkedIn, but in person!)
This session will be facilitated by Rose Tocke. Rose is a Financial Advisor with Edward Jones and is an aspiring LinkedIn ninja with no fear of going out on a limb (that’s where the fruit is!). She’s not the LinkedIn expert, nor is she the perfect networker, but she does “…work as hard at building and maintaining social networks as [she does] at building [her] knowledge.” She’ll be looking forward to incorporating your knowledge and experience into the workshop, along with all her best tips and hard-learned lessons.
*This workshop is free however a $10 donation is suggested to help cover expenses.
Location TBD - Stay tuned!