Sun, Mar 05|
Blue Mesa Reservoir
Ladies Ice Fishing - Sunday
Join us for a unique winter experience; learn how to ice fish on the Blue Mesa Reservoir!
Time & Location
Mar 05, 7:30 AM – 11:00 AM
Blue Mesa Reservoir, Blue Mesa Reservoir, Colorado 81230
About the Event
Ladies Ice Fishing On The Blue Mesa
Join us for a fun, unique winter experience! Learn how to ice fish on the Blue Mesa Reservoir with Elevation Angling as our guide!
3 Hour Guided Trip
Cost: $120/pp + online processing fee of $7.50
Payments can also be made ($120) via Venmo: @CBCroke
Included is all equipment, bait, instruction, and cleaning of fish if you wish to keep your catch.
What You Will Need To Bring:
- Valid Fishing license/your TAN (temporary authorization #), which you can buy online at https://cpw.state.co.us/buyapply/pages/fishing.aspx, the CPW office, or at Gene Taylors in Gunnison
- One-day fishing licenses are about $15 and annual licenses are about $40 (2022 licenses are valid through March 31, 2023).
- Wear warm layers, including snow boots, warm socks, hat, gloves, coat, and sunglasses. Snow pants or bibs are highly recommended. Your boots are important, especially if you get cold easily. Remember, we will be on ice!
- Water/drinks and any snacks you need (we'll be out there for 3 hours)
- Folding chair or stool
- Large Ziploc bag (if you intend to keep fish)
We will meet around 7:30am and as we get closer to the event we will send day-of details including a meeting point at Blue Mesa. Depending on how the fishing has been, we may walk to our fishing spot, or we may shuttle on a snow machine. There will be ice fishing huts and a heater. The trip will last about 3 hours, so we will be wrapping up around 11am.
Like the idea of learning to ice fish but not wild about touching the fish or baiting hooks? No need to worry! Our guides will bait hooks, release fish, etc... if needed.
Sunday Ice Fishing$127.50Sold Out
This event is sold out